Holyoke, MA 01040,USA, 01040
About The Dowd Agencies LLC
Our Agency is located in Holyoke MA specializing in Auto, Home, Life, and many insurance products. We care about our clients, and it shows in our results as we have achieved many awards since opening our doors. Our dedicated staff works incredibly well as a team and always puts the customer first. Apply to our team today!
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, Director of Marketing & Placement with a desire to help service our client base. As the Director of Marketing & Placement you will be part of a sales team that is helping to grow the sales revenue of the office by placing products & services that will benefit our clients need for protecting assets and peace of mind.
As the Director of Marketing & Placement, you will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of insurance prospects as well as current clients' while working in conjunction with our dedicated sales team.
Salary Range: $65000.00 - $75000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Weekends Off
- Holidays Off
- 401K Plan
- Team Building Activities
- Hands On Training
- Develop & generate insurance quotes, assist in preparation of sales presentations.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating, and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Have strong relationship building skills.
- Follow up with Account Executives to ensure satisfaction, respond to queries, and solve or refer problems.
- Foster strong relationships with our team members to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provide team members with additional information about new products and services.
- Responds to all marketing inquiries, within a specified timeframe.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Display leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and challenging situations.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.